Tuesday, July 21, 2009




its an honor for me to create this blog in this beautiful nights. (but the fact is not that beautiful hehe) because of what?its because i have new interesting property exzactly hihihihihihi (LOL). let me introduce my self first,my full name is Desta Rissasanti, you can call me desta. i was born in central java 18 years ago. look at the second picture pleaseeeeee. is it cute? is it funny? the answer is yeeeeeeees yeeeees yeeeeeees (over confident) hihihihihiihihihi it is me when i was 3 years old,with curly brown hair,white skin,and also cute (once again) hhihihihiihi but HOW ABOUT NOW? take a look for first picture (emmbarased). You'll see desta with long black hair,brown skin,and also not so cute as desta child huhuhuhuuhuhuhuuhuhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuuuuuuu but it's nooooo probllllsssss because of what? because i love my self with every single part of me hehehe sooooooo love your self guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment